Good or bad ?
Rise and shine :)
a new day has began.
when i was taking my shower. i kept my thoughts running. ( No worries. NOT WILD )
let me share with you.
hmm. today's Chinkok 's birthday ehh.
thats a FABULOUS great event.
but someone has to make a very important decision ehh.
HAHAS. then i remembered today, there are several things i have to do.
ARGHH. PRESENTATION AND SPEECH FOR CHINA TRIP PROJECT . SPEECH FOR "CHI".
FAINT.
reach school. found that the carpark is WET.
DELIGHTED =)
my happiness didn't last long.
TIME FOR PRESENTATION AT THE HALL.
GRR. go on stage with Lynn and Joycelin. Blabber some crapps.
no words can adequately describe the situation. it sucks. big time.
went back to class.
shake legs and chit chat.
time FLIES. it really does !
time to go too the hall AGAIN. for the "CHI" speech.
OMG. I FORGOT EVERYTHING. you can't expect me to remember everything since the competition was like FOUR months ago.
no choice. i brought my script up.
when i went up. thoughts run wild again. REALLY WILD.
i asked myself several questions
will i cock up, up here ?
will i be thrown rotten eggs at ?
why am i here. WHY am i the one who always goes up.
am i a clown ? entertain those junoirs.
i got myself stuck a one part. but i immediately got myself out of it.
PHEW.
"XIE XIE !" I shouted. I came down and tore the script.
SHUTS ! I forgot to say something before i ended my speech.
SORRY KARYIN =)
then we left for the computer lap.
i wrote garry a testimonial.
I WANT YOU TO BE THE FOLLOWING :
SLAVE
SERVANT
MAID
FOLLOWER
WORKER
ATTENDANT
FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER.
hahas. though we know that we are always jokking.
thats about it during the day. (:
bye ! Got to go ICA.
MAKE I/C.
HAHAS.
CYA makals.
