Thursday, November 16, 2006

CHALET :)

CHALET :)

I didnt stay overnight on both of the nights.

I was dead tired when I reached home yesterday.

so i didnt manage to blog.

so fun lahs.

swim swim swim.

swim in the morning and afternoon.

play arcade.

BBQ !

lots of them attend the bbq lahs.

( GIRLS ) zhixin, huiyun, karyin, lynn, liuzhen, kee koon, joycelin, hweesim, hazel, kee kee, fioan, daphane, ah dao, alicia, huiyu, hui hui, sok lei, vivian I, vivian II...

( BOYS ) alan, danial, garry, kangjin, cheeyong, haiyong, luiteng, hong tat, chinkok, marcus, weihao, deyang, teck kheong, guoqiang, weiyang, ming hong, vincent, tian fu, hong yi, ah bee, ah zai, leonard, sean, kelvin...

I think i missed some people.

PEOPLE update me if i missed any of these sweethearts :)

i had a good time.

and i hope you too =)

BEAT.

goona KOON.

bye peeps.