CHRISTMAS EVE.
SUNDAY is holy ; no use sage of vulgarities.
NOT FAIR, they said I'am vulgar.
Just because I use the word SHIT* and WALAU*.
Don't fine me, I used it as example. (:
to me Christmas is like a thanksgiving day.
In sunday schools, I learnt that we should thank GOD for everything.
so here's a short list of i-want-to-thank-god-stuff.
Thank you for the fantastic friends I have.
Thank you for my wondrous family.
Thank you for music, be it rock or rap.
Thank you for retarded teachers.
Thank you for letting me study and take exams.
Thank you for my results although they are pure crap.
Thank you for the stress.
Thank you making me a guy.
Thank you for making me be straight and not gay.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for sending your son, Jesus Christ, to die for us.
I woke up pretty late today.
supposed to meet JENALYN at YCK MRT station.
I slept late the previous night like; 5 am.
wrapping gifts, writing christmas cards.
I still managed to reach there on time; I took a cab.
though I am having a BIG HOLE in my pocket.
left for church; still late for sunday school.
Lesson ; Jesus's 12 disciples.
Then I gave out the christmas presents and recieved some too.
For today, I recieved 2 presents.
One from ZHI YANG, another from ESTHER,
THANKS PEOPLE.
DUCKS and PIGS ; presents. DOTS.
then I had lunch with ZHONG HAN, SHAUN, ZHI YANG, AH NEH, LI HAO, GUANG YI, JUN YAN, ZHI WAN.
lunch - horrible.
then went shopping at PLAZA SINGAPURA with ZHONG HAN, ZHI YANG, ZHI WAN, AH NEH, LI HAO.
went to ALL the handphone shops. HAHAS.
went to ACTION CITY, cause ZHI YANG needed another present for the exchange gift,
we went to the NEO PRINT section.
LI HAO took the pen and POKE and SMASHED the screen.
the screen didn't break though. HAHAS. bad boy.
shopped for pretty long, then headed for home.
cause need to change and go back to church, for carolling.
LOLS. sounds fun uhh.
I'am leaving the house,
SEE YOU TONIGHT; provided I am back early. ( most probably not )
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE.
