Saturday, December 09, 2006

uhh.

LET THE EARTH REJOICE !

woke up at 12.15 noon today.

plan to sleep until 2.

momma pinched my nose,

just to ask me what time am I getting up

my nose bleed, uhh.

spoiled my mood for my hibernation.

get up, wash up, had my breakfast,

jenalyn called my house,

Momma almost picked up the phone.

PHEW. ( thank god )

went out for dinner

jenalyn called again.

came online,

they informed me that during the camp got exercise.

FAINT.

got this thing called quiet time

I didn't know whats that.

I attend services in church not the youth lessons.

Quiet time could refer to those precious moments after the kids are in bed, but for Christians, a quiet time is more than that. Quiet time, or devotion time, refers to our daily appointment with God, when we shut out as much outside interference as possible. During our quiet time, we may sing praise songs, pray, read Scripture or daily devotions, meditate on God's Word, or simply be still and listen. Making that appointment is one thing; keeping it is something else entirely!

lucky in the camp no bible study.

no tests, no quizes.

PHEW; LOLS.

must bring BIBLE to the camp.

mine is like ehh, kiam chai cans ?

still in the process of asking my mum to stay overnight.

the problems is if i don't stay,

I will be back home about 1 plus after night prayer and supper.

some people asked me,

why I changed my name to daryl.

daryl is still the same pronunciation as darrell.

I can save so much time in the examination by not writing a few letters.

the desk is so hard lahs, cannot sleep in peace. GRRRR.

except for POA exam la.

the exam is 2 hours duration.

I used only 2 minutes to write my name and go through the paper.

the rest of the time is to allow my saliva drool. (:

I know the saving time in exam is a super lame excuse, HAHAS.

just prefer this name.


ok, TATA peeps .


essage to all : any recommendations where to upload songs pls. urgent.

GOOD NIGHT !


Let everything that has breath praise the Lord !