Friday, January 12, 2007

ASTONISHING

ASTONISHING.

early in the morning, make me cry again.

RAHHS. But something really made my day, which is my poa teacher / form teacher wasn't here in school.

perfect.

bloody hell, he gave me one class offence point yesterday for my shirt out.

I guess, I will summarize my life for today.

the highlight, parent meeting session.

Melvin and Danny spoke to our parents.

and stuff like that, I dropped a few precious tears again.

GRRR.

highlight of the highlight.

We were kinda given this chance to use the microphone, and express our feelings to our parents in front of the entire school.

Huiyu was first, totally impressed, you made me take my hat off.

Then I was sitting on my seat, I told myself to go up. I really have no courage.

I said to myself a prayer, I asked for the Lord to give me courage and strength to go up there.

Amen, then I saw so many people queuing up at the stage.

Mdm Sheila glanced at me, and nodded her head.

That gave me the immediated push.

I joined the queue. Then I realised, GOSH, why the hell am I here ? ARGHH. What to say ?

When it was my turn, I calmed myself, clear the panic in me.

Then I spoke into the microphone, this is what I said, mind me if I left some things out.

"Erm, Good evening parents, I am Daryl. I want to thank the Lord for giving me strength and courage to tell some things to my parents which I wanted to say. Cause actually I don't have the courage to come up here, and this is a very impromptu short speech. Most of you people here have only got one parent here, I am very proud to say that both my parents are here. They are working and they made the effort to come down here. I want to thank them. Like Melvin said this morning, if you personally request for your parents to come down, and they will. Nothing is more important than their children. I have been wanting to say this from the bottom of my heart, I was supposed to say that on yesterday's night to my parents. I didn't manage to, I just can't open my mouth. When I was young, I often say that for fun, meaningless. Tonight, I want to tell my parents sincerely, that I really love them a lot. Forgive me for anything I have done wrong, sometimes when I emo, I scold, shout for no reason, my deepest apology. No matter what they do, they have our interest at heart, Daddy and Mummy I love you."

thats about it lahs. Grammar errors everywhere.

I don't give a damn care.

I came down the stage, I hugged my Mummy, she gave me a peck on my check.

Then after that, was the handshaking time.

We walked around the hall, I hugged Kangjin, Cheeyong, Chinkok, Weiyang, HongTat, Alan, Mdm Sheila, Melvin, Danny, Theon, Marcus, Jamal, Karyin, Faisal.

Most importantly, I saw Garry crying. I went up to him, I gave him a big hug,

He was pretty shocked lahs, as I can see.

Touching part lahs, we said some things,

It's for me to know and you to find out.

Then I shook hands with Vivian, Sok lei, Huiyu, Leonard. ( can't remember )

back home, now chatting in a conference with some insane people.

Huiyu, Jiehui, Garry, Sufian, Leonard.

Garry and Sufian spamming the conversation.

Leonard became so sophisticated out of a sudden, tremendous change.

talking about studies and career, physco are we.

BYEEEEEEE !