MONDAY BLUES.
uhh, the last time I posted an entry is like on Saturday.
I'm feeling so NORMAL now. (:
throughout the whole day, Sengjueh and me was like talking about religious stuff.
he's a free-thinker, while I'm a christian.
I explained EXODUS to him, and attempted to clear all his doubts regarding god.
hmmph, he's the second Zhi Wan lahs.
a lot of weird questions.
explaining half way, Mayguss came to my class, she told me that in some castrated dog's blog, bitching bad stuff about me.
I don't really give a damn care. (:
GOSH, my chinese teacher really suck lahs,
I have totally no idea, why the school have bestowed such sucky teachers like her to my class; achievement.
I am so ready to flop for my mother tongue.
next lesson was Dnt, feeling damn emo out of a sudden.
then, felt pretty lethargic, sleepy.
so I rested my head, then I dozed off.
the darn teacher woke me up a few times.
feeling emo lahs, then I showed her attitude,
DOTS.
no idea what happen to me, today I went home straight after school without loitering around like what I use to do. ( that is so NOT me )
I am such a good boy. (:
came home, took a long hot bath and then I slept peacefully.
at around 9.00 pm, I called Jenalyn, when I was telling her about Sengjueh,
then Sengjueh called, 说到曹操,曹操就到, 这也未免太邪门儿了吧 !
then Jenalyn told me about church yesterday.
Benjamin went lahs, never tell me, if not I sure attend church de lor.
Hehehe. QUEENesther must be so happy, the ANSHAO family is getting bigger and bigger.
subsequently , we talked about school and stuff.
I was informed that Ah-neh is not feeling very well, and it's pretty serious. ( please do pray for him )
Then at 10 pm, I joined in the ten o'clock prayer,
all the Dao Shi's and people in ANSHAO will pray together.
Then I came online, Zhiyang asked if I am still grounded,
HAHAS.
He misses me loads, for thats what I know.
I will try to attend church on Sunday, (:
I am trying to make some changes to my plan.
Be patient people, BYEEEEE. ~~~
