Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Never let other's opinion becomes your reality.

Never let other's opinion becomes your reality.

Ermm, today school involves no studying at all, but there is still learning.

We had this session, called the motivation camp.

seriously, I was looking much forward to this camp.

No idea why, probably its because of the seniors telling me how much fun they had during their time.

talking about seniors, I forgot to check if Ada got her eagles award,

I told you, my memory is getting bad to worst.

No worries, after today's session, my memory BOOST.

We had 3 different trainers, at different timings.

This guy, called Melvin, uhh. He is full of crap, super cranky. ( morning )

Another, named Danny, I use to hate this name a lot,

HAHAS,

after today's session, I got myself falling in love with this name. totally kidding.

He is worst than Melvin, ultimate super duper crappy and cranky. ( afternoon )

Next was Woei Tang, a not so engaging guy. ( night )

Unlike the previous two trainers, Woei Tang is not as skilful, as in he doesn't attract/make us engage during his period. except for the game part.

Danny is absolutely crabby, he said that, in order to have self-esteem, we must make ourselves to accept our body; your looks dah dah dah, etc.

if someone says that you are FAT, tell them that you just have UNDEVELOPED MUSCLES.

if someone says that you are SKINNY, tell them that you have got such beautiful BONE STRUCTURE.

when someone insults by teasing your pimples, tell them that it's unique and not all have these special privilege to own them.

he told us LOTS, these are some of his examples.

He is pretty dirty-minded, HAHAS, that keeps the ball rolling.

There is one thing that I really want to complain, though I shouldn't.

The food provided for lunch and dinner is really atrocious.

Luckily, I brought my own corn flakes, that can last me throughout the day.

Everything ended at around 9.15 p.m.

When I was walking home with my cliques, I bumped into JIN and BELLA.

WOSH, their mummy looks like a ordinary 25 year old pretty lady.

LOLS.

When I reached my house car porch, I saw my tuition teacher's sports car.

UHH, he is having tuition with my sister,

so when I am back home, I must pretend to study in front of him, especially math.

so I took my math stuff, and as usual my acting has to go on.

while, I am building sandcastles in the air, very big ones; daydreaming.

He has just left, HAHAS, so I can be happily blogging here.

I changed my blog song, just yestesday afternoon,

I think I will change it very soon again.

people are afraid entering my blog, they hear the starting of FAR AWAY by NICKELBACK, they will run for their lives immediately.

LOLS, so I have to change my song, ME AND YOU by CASSIE is the song you are hearing now.

free to comments. but this song is just tentative.

still searching for a suitable song for this poor little duck's blog.

its getting rather late, I am rather drained today,

GODSPEED everyone.