petrifying day.
yesterday is like a one-dog night*.
came out of the bathroom this morning, and the temperature is freezing cold.
as you can see, I wore a t-shirt inside my uniform and that's once in a blue moon.
let me see if there's anything to blog about.
I guess I would like to share my view regarding today's poa lesson; Alan's issue.
yes, I agree that recently Alan has lost interest in school, and he wanted to quit / forsake school.
and after much persuasion, he decided not to, for the mean time.
much persuation, and we really mean it, we had a hard time, convincing him.
basically, he needs some motivation.
he is currently working, and his parents don't really interfere with his life.
if he tells his parents that he wants to stop studying, his parents will simply agree.
but Alan has this problem for all these years, he can't wake up for school.
so my form teacher and him made this agreement / pact.
my form teacher will give him a morning call everyday, and if he still doesn't attend school without a valid reason, he would have to serve 3 hours of detention.
and he didn't attend school yesterday despite the morning call.
that form teacher of mine, spoke to him in a very gangsterest tone in front of the class, I am so used to it because he does that to me too.
Alan gave him a little bit of attitude but in a very jovial manner, and he is sent to the detention room immediately and suspension for a few weeks.
you see, people already have no means to come to school, you give some punishment by going detention is good enough, still give suspension, the happier he would be.
correct me if I am wrong, because some of you may think that I am biased, yes I am, because I don't like this teacher of mine who always finds fault with me, but this time I am just stating facts.
instead of giving him support / motivation, he gave him these. Alan had been absent for weeks, and he made these effort to come to school, and now you are sending him away.
but I would say that my form teacher made the special effort to give him a morning call daily.
however, I don't agree to what he have done.
and because of the attitude, he was caned during recess.
I spoke up for Alan, because he is my best friend during sec 1 and 2.
no doubt I was reprimanded.
he passed down this worksheet, and he says that he thinks I can't do it.
and he wants me to go right in front at his table, one to one coaching.
I told him nicely, saying that I want to try myself, maybe I can figure it out myself.
guess what he told me, "Your attitude is same as Alan, you are going to be next I warn you."
crazy.
enough of that retard.
and true enough, I flung badly for my chinese test, 39.5 / 100.
excuse me, my chinese has never been like that before.
I merely just passed for my math test, 10 / 20.
no one to blame, but myself.
don't worry, I am practising to be a loner, from the noisiest person to one of the quietest.
personal petition. Hahas.
just enjoyed this show called "The Arena"
Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Secondary School .VS. Xinmin Secondary School.
I was like betting with my all of my family members that Xinmin Sec will win, and I won.
There is this guy in "The Arena" from Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Secondary School named Shane Goh YJ.
Hahas, so unexpected to see him up there, I guess any ex-andersonian will recognise who is he.
Jenalyn said that probably Rebecca will be up next week instead of this week. Uhh.
as I was watching 金枝欲孽, Dad came and shrook my hair, saying "Did you study a not ? I won't be around to see you taking you 'O's."
during last year late november, I overheard my parents conversation in cantonese, they use this dialect when secrets / confidential stuff is involved.
I'm the only child in the family, who can really grasp and understand this dialect,
I heard that my father is going overseas to work, ermm, at first I don't believe.
then during January, he takes half day almost everyday. then I thought to myself perhaps he want to mingle with the family more, bonding..
then today's words proved that it's right.
my uniform is full of paint that people might mistook me for an art student.
I have been painting the classroom for the entire afternoon, its kinda boisterous.
tomorrow there's PE, perhaps I will come back with half life.
my Dnt folio is empty, is there any kind soul to help me with my folio please.
so darn shuts.
