Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentines special.

Valentines special.

school is much lively today.

but seems like this year don't have the atmosphere of chinese new year.

instead, everybody is busy with Valentines Day,

chocolates, flowers, sweets, all girls' stuff.

today we were asked to register our O levels and asked if we want to drop subjects,

ermm, I am not coping with tons of them and yet I am not allowed to drop a single.

Hahas, but dropping a subject would be very risky lahs.

I reached home, pretty early and realised my parents ain't around.

watched Hanakimi ( 花樣少年少女 )as soon as I stepped inside the house.

not a bad show, I better not be too addicted to shows.

like the previous drama series, Goong.

I watched again and again.

but seems like, this time I am going to fall into addiction as well.

just viewed "The Arena" , Hwa Chong Institution .VS. CHIJ Katong Convent.

what should I say about it.

The topic is interesting, but, the debate itself is drudging dull.

topic : Teach first, Sex later.

I didn't catch the results show, but I am very sure that Hwa Chong Institution will win.

it's not that that school is strong, it's just that they have met a miserable opposition party.

thus leaving the other party to win.

CHIJ Katong Convent is not rebutting, and that allows Hwa Chong to goes on smoothly with their points.

honestly speaking, Hwa Chong itself, it's not up to standard either.

yesterday was 金枝欲孽 's last episode, so there is nothing to watch at night le.

it's after twelve.

Happy Valentines everyone.



Psychological status: Thrilled.
Music: 飞轮海 & Hebe - 只对你有感觉 .