Saturday, February 03, 2007

What a day for me.

What a day for me.

my parents left the house early in the morning.

so I came online in the morning, and I was like randomly visiting blogs.

and I decided to call on my eldest sister, Seraphina's blog.

read her post, one by one patiently.

she hasn't been on good terms with my parents since mid-January.

and I glanced through her posts, and realised how she felt all these days.

I heard her crying late at night almost everyday, around 3 am, because by then she will sleep.

in her blog, she cursed my parents and the family, and she is planning to move out when she have got enough cash.

"I hate you. I hate the family even more" quoted.

honestly speaking, I am quite affeted by it.

ledt for tuition on my own since my parents ain't around to give me a lift.

at first my mental condition is still alright, then I was quite pissed when I encountered some problems while doing the questions.

never do finish cannot go home some more, very irritated.

on my way home, my spirits got better.

reached home, went online and saw Shane Goh's testimonial.

I am so honoured to have him writing a testimonial to me, after the televison show.

then I was told to change to go shopping.

as I looked out to the bayshore, I asked where is the car.

my father replied saying that he send it for servicing.

Uhh, suddenly, my mood became abhorrent.

need to waste time to go thomson and get the freaking car back.

my sister got some unexpected and innocent vociferation.

I was like yelling at her for no reason. Hahas.

then the car took us to Takashimaya.

I didn't buy anything today, because nothing caught my eye.

I am very picky when I really have the mood to shop, and usually I take 3 weeks or more to settle my clothing.

had cantonese cusine for dinner, not very nice.

shopped until 9.50 pm.

quite beat uhh, tomorrow still have to go to church.

besides, it's everyone's favourite topic, boy girl relationship.

those fanatics and maniacs will simply love it.

Hahas, good night people.



Psychological status: Emotional.
Music: Hillsong - Still.