爱原来是很遥远 听不清看不见 像黑暗抓不住时间
it's 5 plus now.
late afternoon.
I rarely blog at this kinda timing.
had a late night yesterday.
I was feeling terrible yesterday night.
and thanks to Esther for making me feel better.
she offered to write my 1000th testimonial in friendster.
Esther was damn pissed with Li hao.
and wanted to send him to the maid agency or throw him into the kindergarten.
Hahas, damn funny.
another sad thing.
because of the darn grounded thing.
I can't celebrate Sibo's birthday.
and what worst is I can't go for the retreat !
the retreat is a stay-in overnight thing, unlikely I can make it.
Karyin insisted that I must call her at 12 midnight.
crapped a lot, though I was very emo at that time.
chat until her handphone no battery.
she still have got school early in the morning.
thanks a lot, everyone.
Psychological status: Relieved.
Music: 爱在有情天 - 陈秀雯, 陈展鹏 .
