窈窕淑女,君子好求
today is like damn bo liaos lahs.
yesterday, stayed online until 1.00am.
I was forced to switch off the computer, not by any of my family members.
ahem ~.
then I watched 娱乐百分百 and some cooking competition show.
slept at 3.00 am.
woke up, peanut butter bread for breakfast.
Err, high in calories.
so I threw it away, with my Dad's acknowledgement okay.
I'm such a good boy.
but I am damn hungry lahs, so I scampered to the canteen and bought some tuna sandwiches.
4 pieces of bread kept my stomach filled. (:
it's the first time Mr Garry Lim taught my class.
other than those feedbacks I told him, others are all fine.
last lesson, which was mother tongue.
can't take it, finally shouted at the damn cheena teacher.
reprimanded her about 公函,私函,记叙文,热门话题讨论性的作文.
she don't even give a damn care about our O levels one.
how to score A1.
it's been quite some time I haven't been shouting at teachers.
after 洪澜, no one has been my victim so far.
陈老师 came to look for me this morning, and asked if I am joining this year's 全国言讲比赛.
I doubt so lahs, needa concentrate on my studies.
so I promised to train her students, but i didn't turn up today. LOLS.
but, if I participate this year, I am quite confident in getting one of the top three positions.
$150 cash and above, you know.
last year I think I did pretty well, but I should have be more regular for trainings.
I bet I was the 4th lahs.
never mind, at least I got into the finals.
the students from china really scare my butt off my seat.
unfair, hmmph.
zhiyang isn't online,
if not, I will definitely reprimand him for writing some bo liao things in Yvonne's and my tagboard,
Hahas, kidding.
Sleep well everyone.
Psychological status: Cool.
Music: 张惠妹 - 记得.
