Sunday, April 22, 2007

我想永远呆在你身边守护你

我想永远呆在你身边守护你

aye aye.

Holy Sunday !

Daddy's back. (:

he bought lots of bubble gums, chewing gums, souvenirs, jelly beans, sweets, chocolates.

earings, braclets for my sisters.

he got me a sweater.

Errr, he always get me sweaters whenever he go overseas.

I already have a collection of some lahs.

but this time sweater is pretty nice.

I'll take a picture of it, provided I have got the time.

black and gold, perfect combination.

Julia:"Trust me, you oughta be killed like a sacrificial virgin etc etc."

heh heh, Skanderina the crossbreeder.

cheer up buddy. (:

oh ya, wanna thank Rebecca.

there's this primary schoolmate of mine, who have some doubts of the Bible.

so I asked Rebecca for help.

she had Weien Daoshi behind her,

Hahas.

thanks a lot.

by the way, heard from Esther that Li Hao is sick; high fever.

people, do pray for him.

uhh, there's lots of chapters I haven't cover for mid year.

will someone please just drill everything into my duck sized brain.

Julia, remember what I told you. (:

Cheerio.



Psychological status: Retarded.
Music: 萧亚轩 - 表白.