Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter.

Happy Easter.

I didn't blog for yesterday, so allow me to fill you in now.

working on my school's english homework, a resume.

there come this Deyian, who I met on their investiture.

he wanted my msn, and Julia gave me a look that was like hinting me not to give him.

it's not very nice to decline people right.

so I gave him reluctantly. ):

he's like pestering me now.

shucks.

no worries, I'm ignoring him.

oh ya.

besides Yiyuan, Chow Zhi Wan and Peter rabbit went to church too.

hey, that's like so unfair.

I probably won't be seeing them until camp.

Zhiyang had just send me two files; recording.

you won't guess what's that.

it's this 专属天使 song, which is not sung by Tank.

I played the song, and listened.

can't stop myself from laughing, covered my ears when they were singing the chorus.

honestly speaking, they didn't sing that bad; not out of tune.

Chow was un-natural, while rabbit was too soft.

ahem, who wants the song, I can send you if you want. (:

Jenalyn asked me to call her on Saturday night after 8 pm.

to catch up with her.

we only spoke for 30 minutes I guess.

because I cannot use the phone for the time being, and wanted to call her 5 minutes later.

but she said she needa turn in as she needs to wake up early for church.

after that, I was feeling tired, but I just cannot get to sleep.

still pondering.

lots of things went through my head,

my hopes, they are futile.

giving everything up may be like taking a piece of my flesh off me.

but it's better to do it early, before I regret, and things might get worst.

giving up my leisure, and some other stuff..

I won't be touching the handphone for some time.

because..go figure it out yourself.

Happy Easter, friends.



Psychological status: In a teribble dilemma .
Music: Natalie feat Justin Roman - Where Are You.