Monday, April 16, 2007

monday blues.

monday blues.

"Giving up isn't exactly a great idea." said by Julia.

hey Julia, practice what you preach. (:

Haha.

I promise not to "help" you when I get back to church okay.

my wrist starts to hurt again.

I guess it's because that day "fight" with Alan with the powder, and accidentally twisted my wrist.

I was getting earlier and earlier to school.

Daddy wanted me to go to school slightly earlier.

he's afraid that I'll be late.

had study group this afternoon.

purely chemistry.

perhaps I made too much noise today.

but we can't cater to everyone needs.

but I guess we'll have to be more quiet and get down to work as fast as possible.

my study group is doing perfectly fine,

heard that there're many people who are unhappy with the opening of this study group.

sorry, if we've offended you by opening this study group.

"They should know why we created this study group and why we didn't invite them." quoted from Huiyu.

but we have the same goal.

which is to score well for our O levels. (:

like some smart Queen who got an A1 for her geography test and flaunting about her gold medal.

having my prelims English oral tomorrow.

Grrr, worried-sick.

helped Maverick with his new blog, created a cbox for him.

and here comes the most brain-cracking thing.

thinking of a URL for him.

talking about making blogs, I haven't change my skin.

forget it.

Hahas.

okay, got to revise a little.

study hard.
think hard.
work hard.
pray hard.

Bye !



Psychological status: In thoughts.
Music: 当你孤单你会想起谁.