Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Way.

The Way.

and now I shall post on today; Tuesday.

hand still hurt big time.

and I went to school, myself.

I was slightly later than yesterday, but I don't really give a damn.

walked even slower than yesterday.

6 seconds per step.

and indeed I was almost late.

still stoning in class; emoing.

I could stone without being told off today,

because I had this 免死金牌; my sprained wrist.

but I really couldn't write.

best was that, we had chinese letter writing 投诉公函

actually no difference lor.

I kinda helped Chinkok and Garry to do their's.

look how kind am I ?

then had study group again. (:

continue mugging people.

There's something bout the way you look tonight,
Theres something bout the way that i can't take my eyes off you.
Theres something bout the way your lips invite,
maybe its the way that i get nervous when your around.
And I want you to be mine and if u need a reason why,
It's in the way that you move me,
and the way that you tease me,
the way that I want you tonight,
It's in the way that you hold me,
and the way that you know me,
when I can't find the right words to say,
You feel it in the way, you feel it in the way.


missed you.



Psychological status: Stoning.
Music: Clay Aiken - The way.