You are my all in all.
You are my strength when I am weak.
You are the treasure that I seek.
You are my all in all.
Seeking You as a precious jewel.
Lord to give up I'd be a fool.
You are my all in all.
Taking my sin my cross my shame
Rising again I bless your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down you pick me up
When I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all
Jesus Lamb of God, worthy is your name
Jesus Lamb of God, worthy is your name
I was just 2 minutes to late today.
terrible.
everyday getting later and later.
if this continues tomorrow, I'm sure gonna be late.
school is still the same.
ultimate boring.
no longer like the carefree days like lower secondary.
my days in primary school is still the best.
need not worry for relationship, financial, friendship and stuff like that.
I had slackened a bit this week,
as in, not mugging as hard as last week.
mid year really have got lots to cover, including sec three stuff.
the slightest thought of that, always demoralized me.
oh ya, I was awarded the best male Interviwee Idol.
Hahas, thanks for voting, people. (:
enough of studies.
supposed to go to Macritchie Reservoir for some run.
but I intended not to go with this wrist of mine.
however, the rain got heavier and heavier.
and so, it was postponed.
had normal training in school.
super boring lahs, they don't need the sec 4s as the teachers want to train the sec 3s.
so I proposed a smart suggestion.
pack our bags and go to Cheeyong's house and play. (:
without further hesitation, Garry, Maverick and me left.
Hahas.
played all kinds of board games there.
Reversi, Animal Chess, Chinese Chess, English Chess, Checkers...
Maverick left slightly early,
that naughty boy didn't attend his German classes.
so Garry, Cheeyong and me had this mini discussion for an hour.
- secret -
went home at eight.
pretty tired but I still managed to finish my 投诉公函.
2 pages and a half.
the Queen is so weak,
claims she will be alive and kicking by the time I finish but she dozed off.
and I lost all my chances.
didn't manage to guess the HE.
people, continue praying and it was be bestowed to you.
asked and it will be given to you.
seek and you will find.
knock and the door will be opened to you.
Psychological status: Weary.
Music: Hillsongs - You are my all in all .
