Friday, May 04, 2007

真心只爱你

真心只爱你

great,

posting an entry here again.

as per normal I was like forcing myself to gulp the chicken essence down my throat.

almost puke it all out.

my Dad cancelled yesterday night's tuition,

because I was like throwing a little tantrum during dinner time.

because I did not complete the mountain of homework.

they could sense the angry aura,

so they postponed the tuition to today evening.

today is like super unlucky for me.

sat in the hall for my examination,

and I was right in the middle, and right in front of the stage.

gosh,

so damn distracting lahs.

the teachers in front kept talking and talking.

their high heel shoes, clock clock clock.

wanted to tell them off, but just that most of them are my favourite teachers,

closed one eye.

then for Social Studies,

the chapters that I studied didn't appear in the question paper.

I almost fainted.

before the Social Studies paper, I was like rushing through the chapter on the Northern Ireland conflict with Zhixin.

I explained and revised with her.

she kept saying, “ 哇, Darrell 比我的 History 老师好! ”

look, I'm a potential combine humaities teacher.

I'm so prepared to fail this time round.

all I am counting on is History. (:

ate lunch with a huge gang.

then went up to Cheeyong's house.

I was doing my math tuition homework while wacthing television.

watched 007 then another chinese show,

damn nice, 武侠 kind one.

needa mug for chemistry now.

Adieu !



Psychological status: Hmmph.
Music: 真心只爱你.