你和我,好像有点疏远似的.
changed my blog song.
it's some Goong soundtrack tune rather than songs.
forgotten clean that today was Wednesday, having PE.
didn't bring my PE attire.
I was like, err shucks.
thank God, my PE teacher was absent.
Haha !
didn't have a proper PE then.
phew (:
so I decided to stay in class to teach Nadiah chinese.
no one can be a better chinese teacher than me.
sometimes, I really ponder if I'm really egoistic.
got back some results.
my History managed to pass my overall for combined humanities.
it pulled my super super super low grade Social Studies up.
incredible.
have got second in class for English Langauge.
damn it, just another 0.5 marks to be the first.
Grr !
rewarded with 2 bars of chocolates for being the top for mother tongue.
but I gave both my chocolates away, wasn't supposed to eat such stuffs.
came back pretty late as I had intensive mother tongue remedial.
just remembered that I needa go to school on my own very soon,
Dad is leaving tomorrow, but he's kinda sick.
uhh, hope he will get well by then.
currently busy with some typing.
my english teacher requested me to type out my composition to publish in the school's 50th anniversary book.
look, the genius has just produced wonderful pieces of work again.
Haha !
God bless (:
Psychological status: (:
Music: 中国话 - S.H.E.
