Saturday, May 19, 2007

I'm born to make you happy.

I'm born to make you happy.

daddy left home early in the morning.

he spoke to me when I was like sub-conscious

was supposed to mug,

but I was sleeping on the bed the whole afternoon,

not wanting to get up.

then watched some television,

missed 大唐双龙传,

Karyin and Kee Kee called,

asked if I can go out and be their tour guide at Jalan Kayu,

they want to eat Roti prata.

more than happy to be their guide as I haven't had dinner.

I was famished.

dinner didn't suit me, so I didn't take a bite.

but, I didn't want to step out of the house, kinda lazy.

mugged a little for mother tongue, just doing school homework actually.

mummy knows that I'm hungry,

she just ordered a large super supreme pizza and some spicy drumlets from Pizza Hut.

heh heh.

waiting for the yummies.

dino boy blasting off again !



Psychological status: Starving.
Music: There is none like You.