Mug-crazy.
hello people.
you all must have missed me because I haven't been blogging during the weekends.
heh heh.
mid year examination starts tomorrow.
oh no. I'm getting a cold feet.
still not prepared.
Zhiyang asked me to join Zhiwan, Peter and him tonight,
watch Spiderman 3.
so eye-catchy lahs.
what's weighing on my head is the darn examinations.
I guess I'll have to give it a miss. ):
scored the highest for the my english and chinese essay.
Rebecca, you scored 47/70, 67% for that Andy Lau fanatic essay.
I scored 85%. (:
Heh heh.
how I wish I can score that kinda grades during my examinations.
stayed back for study group.
recap the sec 3 syllabuses for Social Studies.
my eye hurt so much,
got a cut there during PE today.
played dog and bone, then no 7, my favourite number was called out.
it's me !
so I rush to snatch the ball, who knows when no 6 was also called out,
I ran back to home with the ball, and Shamira just bump hard on me.
Uhh.
she's like so small in size, 155 cm.
heard that she flew upon bumping into me.
Hahas.
Okay, needa prepare for the papers for tomorrow.
English Language Paper I.
Mother Tongue Language Paper I.
God bless. (:
Psychological status: Scared.
Music: 张韶涵 - 不痛.
