Saturday, May 26, 2007

Would you be there.

Would you be there.

woke up at 5 am,

replied all the unread messages,

got a little cranky,

switched on my laptop, and off it at 7 am.

and went back to slumber.

forced to get up at 9 am.

prepared breakfast for all and started to settle down for some mugging.

was still hesistating to attend the extra lessons which my chinese teacher offered.

decided to go as I won't really study at home.

I knew I would be on the same train as Garry.

true enough.

haha, I gave him a shock.

headed for Sun Plaza's Mcdonales and waited for my chinese teacher.

she was kinda late,

to play safe, we called her house phone.

her husband picked up the phone.

"Wei, An gui'er zai mah ?"

that was her chinese name, and I act super cheena.

her husband must have thought that she have committed some kinda adultery.

Hahas !

no one went for her lesson lahs.

expected some sec 5 students will turn up, but none did.

only me and Garry.

better still, she could focus on us.

she taught pretty well, I would say.

first time I'm complimenting her.

went to Yishun for this famous laksa,

ate there with Garry, and packeted 2 packets home.

for my second sister and mummy.

mummy had this craving for laksa.

eldest sister had her church youth meeting, and she went for the youth service.

just messaged her to get some Subway sandwiches and cookies home for supper.

and green apple ice blended bubble tea.

haha.

such a glutton.

the pigs at home took their orders too.

Daddy will arrive back tomorrow morning.

super concerned about the gifts.

kidding.

will have chinese tuition tomorrow morning, then I'll head for the extra lessons conducted my chinese teacher after that.

I sound chinese-crazy uh.

to be honest, I'm super stressed, extremely nervous.

national exam.

my chinese teacher said that she could see the drastic improvement in attitude in me for chinese.

because I use to close both eyes for chinese.

craziness engulfing me !



Psychological status: Rah !
Music: Oh mickey you're so fine - Blondie.