比超喜欢你还更要喜欢你
the feel for blogging just got into me.
took out my History textbook, and started scanning through.
Poof, my head fell on the glass table.
crawled up to my cosy bed, and decided to take a nap.
the nap was supposed to be a short one, an hour or so.
woke up at 6 pm, had a bad headache.
so I decided to sleep longer.
slept till I was called up for dinner at 8 plus.
a sip of a cup of bubble tea rejuvenated me, and my terrible headache was cured immediately.
had KFC for dinner, puke.
mummy got both my sisters a Louis Vuitton wallet each when she went for shopping this afternoon.
so darn unfair and biased.
she just bought them a Louis Vuitton handbag this January lahs.
and till now I have nothing.
Err !
needa work at the end of the year to earn some cold hard cash.
talking about earning money,
this reminded me of the conversation earlier.
Zhiyang added many into a conversation; Rebecca, Jolene, Darrell, Justin, Jin.
he was persuading everyone to join him with this earning money just reading emails thing.
Haha, one by one walked out on him.
Karyin just asked me to give her a call, she want to ask me something.
wonder what does it regards.
2 hours of school tomorrow, no school on Friday.
no school on Monday too.
5 days holiday, here I come.
Psychological status : Cock-eye.
Music : 呛司呛司 - 罗志祥.
