Saturday, June 16, 2007

forget it.

forget it.

spent an hour working on that chinese speech.

finally got a chance to practice some chinese.

who knows, I might be re-taking at the end of the year.

Haha, touch wood.

supposed to have poa tuition as it was a Saturday.

while I was bathing, I suddenly remembered that my tutor is off to china.

so there won't be any tuition.

I was like, smiling retardedly at the moment.

Karyin, there's no tuition today.

and I'm not abducted again, don't be sad.

revised Physics, Chemistry and Math during the day.

killed lots of my brain cells.

feel so sad for them.

got super cranky during tea-time.

after tea, my and my second sister took bamboo sticks and fight each other.

ran up and down, around the house.

like some small innocent kids.

attached some stuff behind her back,

then she was walking around the house.

my Dad saw and kept laughing.

damn funny, almost laughed my butt out.

rushed through my math tuition homework after those crappy fun.

I'll be having tuition together with my sister in the morning.

the tutor left 3 paper 1s and 3 paper 2s for my sister lahs.

super crazy.

my sister was kinda in a super foul mood as she couldn't finish his stuff.

and my plan was to ask my sister to finish up my homework.

seems like, I'll have to do them all by myself.

thank God, I didn't have as much as her.

just came back from dinner with my mother's family side.

damn full, my grandmother kept passing me all the crabs.

didn't want to use my hands one leh.

why both grandmothers of mine love stuffing me with food.

I'll be having dinner at my grandparents place tomorrow.

father's side this time.

so dead.

I bet I've gain a few pounds just in this one month holiday.

there's Mean Girls earlier,

damn hilarious man, that show.

watched it before, but I was watching it in Daddy's car.

nothing to do.

okay, that's about it.



Psychological status: -.
Music : Hugh Grant - Way back into love.