Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm so missing you.

I'm so missing you.

woke up in the morning.

the phone shows that it's 7.56 am.

thinking that it's still early,

I decided to 赖床,

and I eventually doze off.

the next time I woke up it's 8.57 am.

school starts at 9.00 am.

jumped out of bed, and got myself bathed.

took fifteen minutes instead of twenty five.

just as I was about to put on my socks,

my dearest chairlady, Nadiah rang me up.

semi-conscious sister picked the phone up.

and moaned, "Darrell, Nadiah on the phone."

"Tell her that I'm about to leave the house already !"

however, I didn't run to the bus stop.

too lazy to rush.

luckily, the bus was just in time as soon as I reached there.

I would have to wait for another twenty minutes if I were to miss that bus.

walked briskly to school.

far away from the corridor, I was expecting for some noise,

because my class is super rambunctious.

however, I heard nothing.

as I walked towards the classroom.

I could smell my english teacher's perfume.

I was then, fully assured that my class was in there.

stepped inside the class.

everyone looked at me, as though as their jaws were about to drop.

mouth wide opened.

"Darrell, you finally come to school."

I was feeling like, errr, what the.

my teacher briefed me on the work they were doing.

and started me off.

the class was indeed quiet.

what can I use to describe that cold silence.

pin-drop silence.

managed to catch up with them, although I was behind time for forty minutes.

looked around the class,

and realised that, there were lots of absentees.

and I wasn't the lastest.

Haha, they were like damn mean lahs.

they came in the classroom and asked without greeting the teacher, "Where's the pizzas ?"

damn funny.

after all the serious work, we finally took our order and awaited for the feast.

my english teacher rushed home because she prepared some food for us too.

goodness, so much.

4 large pizzas, wedges, stir fried bee-hoon, chicken wings, sambal fishballs.

last but not least, birthday cake for Danial.

his birthday is tomorrow though.

celebration in advance.

these amount of food, for just 16 people.

the girls ate so little.

like the amount for a mouse.

what a lousy example.

Haha.

the girls were outnumbered by the boys.

but still, we couldn't finish the food.

they kept forcing me to eat while my stomach was about to burst.

Danial is famous for having the biggest appetite.

but he lost to me last year at Shaikh's house.

and he lost to me again today. (:

after the feast, everybody was cam-whoring.

hey girls, is not I don't want to take pictures with you,

I just don't like to take pictures in school uniform and I don't like to take photos.

so sorry about that, what about another day ?

I took photos with my english teacher though.

once in a life time what.

perhaps I won't have a chance to take photos with her anymore.

not I cheat your feelings okay, Zhixin.

Chinkok will certainly love to take pictures with you. (:

on the way home, I bought a cup of bubble tea.

don't know what's got into me,

I ordered peppermint ice blended.

almost puke everything out upon the first sip.

damn horrible, taste awful.

threw it away immediately.

okay, I guess this post is long enough.

better not carry on.

needa struggle with my tuition homework.

he's tuitioning my sister tonight,

wonder if he will come after my homework.

that day, he went up and knocked on my door for my homework lahs.

freaky tutor.

Goodbye !



Psychological status: Humour.
Music : Jessica Simpson - With You.