Tuesday, June 26, 2007

no matter how busy am I, you'll always still on my mind.

no matter how busy am I, you'll always still on my mind.

last night was one of the best night I ever had.

the temperature was good, and I didn't wake up before time is up.

every night, I'll visit the toilet or go down to the toilet for a drink.

what a peaceful sleep.

forgot to bring my blazer to school and I couldn't find my bunch of keys.

the bunch of keys consists of three keys to the council room.

since I have already stepped down,

so I planned to hand over the keys and I'm the sole holder.

and I have already informed the teacher in charge that I'll be returning the keys today the day before.

I was like, hiding from the teacher the whole day.

Haha.

needa find the keys asap before the school's anniversary.

the bunch of useless councillors will need the stuffs badly.

speaking of the school's anniversary,

just remembered that schooling is only half day for tomorrow.

and thursday, the upper secondary students will have to report to school at 11 plus, and we can leave at 1 plus.

no studying, just to watch the lame concert.

my Dad offered to write a letter for me to be excused for school.

see first lah, depends on my mood on that particular day.

and there won't be school on Friday.

Yay !

my chinese teacher was absent today again.

2 free periods. (:

so retarded lahs.

Sengjueh, Garry, Chinkok, Karyin and me were playing with Cordelia's PSP.

I'm the first runner up.

Garry, yours is pure luck, haha.

the rest are all noobs.

then we had physics practical.

we were more like playing a fool there.

Nadiah left her handphone with me, she asked me to take care.

when she asked for it, I couldn't find it.

the others wanted to play a prank.

woahs, scare me.

I was surprised that I managed to guess her pin no,

Haha, it's "1,2,3,4,5"

no one managed to guess it lahs.

Heh !

let's wrap it up for today.

lets say it together, Darrell is such a genius !

(:



Psychological status : Screwy.
Music : Hillsongs - Jesus you are my best friend.