Friday, June 22, 2007

Thursday..

Thursday..

was on the phone with Karyin for the entire morning.

crapping all the way.

then we agreed to have lunch together with Sengjueh.

actually, I was like 101% sure that I wasn't attending school.

but, I was turned on when they wanted to have lunch together.

we met for lunch at about 2.15.

the lesson will begin at 2.30.

and we intended to be late.

Sengjueh was super scared lah, because it was the principal's lesson.

he did not want to be late.

Heh.

shared with Karyin a bowl of yong tau fu, on my expense.

I didn't know what she don't eat, and I picked 2 of every kind.

shucks, she doesn't eat vegetables.

in the end, I ate all the vegetables.

finished eating at about 3.00.

we decided to drag our feets to school.

reached the school's gate at like 3.15.

Haha, then Zhixin messaged Karyin.

"Each class's attendance is not even half, you all better go home rest."

we were still hesistating to enter the school.

because Sengjueh did not want to skip lessons.

but, he don't dare to enter the theatre by himself.

Karyin and me just walked away,

dashing across the road, while Sengjueh followed behind.

then my eyes caught my form teacher.

he saw us too, and signalled to come over.

Karyin refused, and hid behind the bushes.

poor me, I was dragged into school by my form teacher.

we could have skipped the lecture.

all because of Sengjueh.

we entered the theatre at like 3.40.

and lessons end about 4.00.

bascially, nothing went into my head.

supposed to have tuition at 8.00 pm.

but my tutor came at 7.45.

I was still eating my dinner.

no choice, had to give up my favourite ban mian.

Happy belated birthday to Rebecca.

that's about it for Friday.



(: