有你真好
Happy Racial harmony !
although the atmosphere is utterly tarnished by the costume thing.
lots of resentment within the graduating students in school.
take it easy okay.
I'm very impressed by the efficiency of the current chairlady of nobility class.
she managed to get for every single student an ethnic costume.
although all the costumes don't belong to her,
but it's a chore to get the right size, and succeeded to make everybody satisfied.
she was as competent as I was during secondary 2.
Haha, egoisitc.
had PE in the morning,
urgh, played a game which was quite similar to baseball.
just that the betting is not the stick is your feet.
quite fun, just that my shoes got dirty.
my chemistry teacher was on course, hence there ain't any chemistry today !
used the time to complete my tuition homework,
I already have difficulty completing a paper 1 and paper 2 for math per week.
and now, I not only have to finish a set of math, but also a set for Physics and Chemistry.
it's so driving me to the wall,
after recess was Poa lesson,
felt a little fatigue then,
as soon I fell asleep, my Poa teacher woke me up,
urgh, had a late night yesterday.
finishing my History homework, then I watched 笑傲江湖.
slept at like 2 am.
yay, tonight there isn't any tuition for me.
because change science teacher already,
better finish my tons of work tonight.
Cheers.
Psychological status : -.-
Music : 风起云涌.
