要我说不想你,那真是骗人.
the weekends are the most terrible the go over.
having late nights on both Saturday and Sunday,
today is a Monday,
所以说终于又熬过一个礼拜了,
let me blog a little on my synchronized weekends,
went out for Poa tuition in the morning,
Daddy picked me up after that,
went to Burger King to get lunch for my family,
on the way there, someone tapped on my shoulder,
scared me, thought who was that.
my senior, my sister's 2005 batch, Man Chun.
didn't expect that he'll still regconise me.
Kee Koon and Hweesim were at Burger King.
they were studying there.
Haha, so hardworking.
no choice, tons of exams this week.
then we went to Serangoon Gardens for dinner in the evening.
thanks to those food, I must have gained tons of kilograms.
stayed up till 3 am to finish up my tuition homework.
those work are, breath-taking.
maths, physics, chemistry.
then had tuition on Sunday morning,
damn it, none of my homework is accepted.
because lots are not done.
Haha, all so difficult.
then we went for dinner at the Fullerton Hotel opposite the Esplanade with my grandparents.
after dinner, cam-whored with my eldest sister at Marina Bay.
Haha, I take photos is like once in a blue moon.
will post the pictures someday,
don't worry lahs, the pictures will definitely be awful since I'm in it.
Haha,
oh ya, there's this fellow called Jennifer,
she dropped me a comment in friendster,
but I don't know her,
almost fainted while viewing her profile.
whoever who is free, try viewing her profile.
ahem~
today's english mock exam is so-so.
it can neither be considered as easy nor difficult.
won't score a good grade either because I did the paper with an eye closed.
don't feel like blogging already.
Bye !
Psychological status : Chirpy.
Music : 周杰伦 - 不能说的秘密.
