Tests are drowning me.
hello there.
here am I blogging.
okay, I'm done.
kidding.
I'm fully aware that my posts are super irregular.
my agenda is super tight that I don't even have the time to blog.
I was only back at 10 pm, because I had Poa tuition yesterday night.
so dead, that I fell asleep right away after my bath.
had chinese test which was freaking difficult.
honestly speaking, it's more like some A level paper.
argh, so prepared to flung the paper.
anyway, it's chinese.
no one gives a damn care about it.
this week has rounds of tests, better equip myself before the test,
don't want to do badly again.
chemistry test tomorrow.
better study later.
don't want to blog about school.
because this will take me extra time.
so this should be about it.
thanks to people who tagged at my tagboards.
especially nonsensical Garry Han,
haha, but it's all about when you are at bombard-me-with-nonsense.blogspot.com
Garry Lim, how am I going to curb his high-nest, and cool him down.
Heh, okay folks.
done with blogging.
Byeeee !
Psychological status : Drowsy.
Music : 倒带 - 蔡依林.
