Monday, August 20, 2007

人要安分守己,做好本分.

人要安分守己,做好本分.

Good day.

prelims are here.

and 'O' levels won't be any further away.

I'm not complaining and grumbling about examinations,

because I have accepted the fact that they are just parts and parcels of life.

we may be afraid,

just think of the beautiful and positive side of everything.

come quicky, end faster.

sleeping until the late afternoon,

switching on the television and computer.

living just like a royalty, enjoying your life.

nonsense !

that will make you build sandcastles in the air.

but little thoughts like these, might spur you on.

that day, my second sister was weeping.

she asked if she could drop JC life and just continue with a Diploma.

luckily I was the only one who was there, if my parents were to hear that...

uhuh.

I told her, "Whenever you feel like letting go and give up, remind yourself why have you been holding on to it for so long."

right Jenalyn ?

I saw this from her msn nick quite some time ago.

you know, I'm a lucky boy.

I have tuitions, however, I never ever appreciate them.

and I have a sister, who is taking her A levels which will be around the same period as me.

I can accompany her and study through the night,

while she can be my companion when I'm studying.

compared to my friends, they study alone.

Darrell is indeed fortunate.

Poa mock examination is over, I seriously hope I can do well.

I have never drill myself this much for any Poa tests or exams.

therefore, I have high expectations for myself this round.

however, my foundations for that subject is not built well.

I won't be surprised if I barely scrap the paper.

thanks Garry Lim, for some little cues during the exam, although I don't really get them.

he's not a student, he's a relief teacher.

so he has the right.

Haha, what logic is that !

today's English paper was.....

it had a level of difficulty for both paper 2 I would say.

brain-freezed when I got the question paper for paper 1,

it's like, squeezing blood from a stone.

uhh.

the graduating students had recess together with the lower secondary.

the canteen was as packed as a sandwich.

heck, we were like bulldozing our way through.

that's what being an upper secondary student about.

if I were to put on my councillor badge last time,

perhaps people might give way.

ahem, that's exploitation and being corrupted.

but now, the council is tarnished to powder.

shan't talk about this which dampen my mood.

having math tuition later at 6 pm.

okay Darrell, tuition is good.

Haha, I need to have this positive mindset.

often, I was thinking of Anshao camp recently.

Darrell is anshao-deprived.

okay, really need to prepare mugging for tomorrow papers.

who is the brainless dimwit who set the Prelim timetable.

Math Paper 1 and History.

actually, it's not that bad.

but I just don't like it.

Chinkok, if you see this post, give me a call anytime you want.

you may enquire anything about History.

that includes all the folks out there.

many came asking me what are the chapters that will be likely going to come out,

and because I am famous for being physic.

just give me a call, and have a good chat with me.

Pray people. (:



Psychological status : Deep ponder.
Music : Enrique Iglesias - Do You Know.