Hongtat says, "Darrell 留着青山在不怕没柴烧."
my level of seriousness plunged throughout the weekends.
just couldn't get down to work.
forced all the physics concepts into my tiny mini duck brain.
but it just disappeared into thin air effortlessly.
urgh.
today's physics paper was, poof*.
I practically took my own sweet time to complete the paper,
until the announcement which informs us that we are just left with 15 minutes,
I was still halfway through the examination.
no choice, had to speed and I didn't answer some questions in full.
I'm afraid of my old physics teacher,
he's a little cranked up in his head and his marking scheme is utterly atrocious.
Haha !
then had the science paper 1.
finally a relaxed paper, where you just use some common sense and tickcum* skills.
went back home immediately after the paper with some retarded people.
imagine 5 matured secondary 4 students carrying one another on their way home.
shan't name the people.
so embarrassing, but we simply just enjoy it.
luckily the mother tongue HOD didn't see us fooling around, ahah !
this darn prelims spoilt everything this year.
don't even have the time to get presents,
I yet to get Kangjin and Liuzhen's presents.
Argh, be patient.
(:
Psychological status : High.
Music : 记事本.
