this I promise you.
Argh,
my blood is boiling right now.
if you were to take a thermometer and take my temperature now,
the glass thermometer will definitely explode.
yah right.
I was feeling right in the mood to create a quiz of myself.
and when I have finished everything, it just disappeared.
so pissifying !
oh yeah, I didn't post for yesterday.
cannot think of anything to blog about yesterday.
let me recall, brain-freezed.
I've got a free show on Sunday,
my sisters were fighting yesterday night.
as in, using hands punching legs kicking one another.
honestly I was shocked because it was really scary,
the way girls fight is rather interesting, Haha.
the day begins with monday blues,
my mind was so dead, like some 行尸走肉, dead zombie.
mother tongue was kinda fun today.
I told the class 2 super lame jokes.
Haha, I bet I will be thrown rotten eggs if there were some around.
I rarely get lame okay.
then, we played a game which got to do with 成语's'.
super fun, we'll continue tomorrow.
Physics was all about practical, which I am super poor in.
I left the paper untouched when I handed up the question paper.
Sengjueh blewhis bulb and then he blew my bulb.
feeling like killing him, Haha !
went to the library for self-revison after that.
we played 中级密码 again, pro-Darrell didn't get any forfeit.
phew.
Liyun was super lucky today, she owed us 5 forfeits.
Heh !
went out with Garry during lunch break,
and met the whole boy gang.
bought a cup of bubble tea, one of my favourites, Honeydew milkshake.
then we went back to school for intensive lessons.
darn it, waited in the class for nothing.
intensive lessons were cancelled, I could have gone back home earlier.
hey folks,
do prepare for the History test tomorrow; chapter 9 Failure of communism in Eastern Europe.
that brings me to the thought of our 'O' mother tongue results.
we'll be receiving back on next coming Monday.
drats, the thought of it sends chill down my spine.
okay, mugging here I come.
Psychological status : Fuming.
Music : 王力宏 - 爱错.
