给你的爱一直很安静.
Gees, Darrell is happy today.
it's obviously a good sign, because when he is happy, the world goes jubilant with him.
(:
is everybody admiring my new baby brother, Daryl Lim.
he's freaking hot; too hot to function.
Ahah !
I'm seriously nocturnal, as in only active at night.
Haha, had a pretty late night yesterday.
early morning I suppose.
was awake the entire night, busy with MSN.
initially, was having a conference conversation with Kangjin and Garry.
as the clock ticks, then jabbered with Maryam, Sufian and Garry.
we were discussing about the class t-shirt again.
Haha, just to pass time as it was slightly after midnight.
at the meantime, was babbling with my new elder brother, Koon Yew.
time flies, and it was soon dawn, like 5.30 am.
as it was pretty late, I fell into torpor and had a restful sleep.
Daddy came back soon after I fell asleep.
and then my eldest sister returned home.
it was her birthday yesterday and so she spent the night outside celebrating.
my so imbeciled sister wants me to get her a Louis Vuitton handbag as a birthday gift.
furthermore, I am just a broke student.
uh, Dad is not around during her birthday.
most probably, we'll be eating out tonight.
hopefully, it will be a japanese cuisine meal.
then, I might consider to skip my extreme dietary course.
Haha !
Cheerio.
(:
Psychological status : Cheerful.
Music : Hillsongs United - Jesus Lover of My Soul.
