Saturday, September 15, 2007

Stalking is fun.

Stalking is fun.

was on the phone with Marcus yesterday night, and we were like grumbling about school and tuition stuffs.

Darf Vader wants us to start memorising the science theories and definitions.

I forgot to read them up,

as a result, there was this darn punishment.

copy the entire theory statement for 50 times.

gosh, that crazy, it is a lot in fact.

wasted a stack of foolscape paper, urgh.

luckily he didn't know something, I enjoy copying stuffs.

本少爷可是抄写长大的.

Haha, made to practise from young.

he will be watching over us, while we are doing a paper.

darn Marcus suggested that we will have tuition together at my house,

which I strongly protested against.

Haha, madness, why is it my house.

then he proposed to have tuitions in school since the school is opening at night for some dumb night study lessons.

what the, then everybody will be hearing Darf Vader screaming at us.

look, Marcus gives absolutely crappy ideas.

then, he updated me of the hottest and latest news in Valour.

and that's extremely hilarious.

secrets are meant to be concealed.

(:

Poa tuition on Saturday mornings as usual.

discount of an hour because my tutor said I am picking up pretty fast.

of course, that's so Darrell.

walked all the way to Northpoint, and got laksa for the lazy ducks.

it took me half an hour queueing for it lahs.

meanwhile, I chatted with Zhixin over the phone and discussed over the class t-shirt.

oh yes, it's moving.

the class t-shirt is finally moving, but the queue isn't moving.

Grr, wonder who is as retarded as me to queue.

browsed through my school's past years's year book which took me an hour or so.

since 2002 to 2007.

Haha, I had 2002 and 2003's copies because they were my sister's.

practically, that 2 copies were filled with unfamiliar faces whom I have never seen before.

perhaps my sister's batch and the one earlier.

nothing else.

besides, there were many teachers whom I have never seen them before.

though I have seen some during some of the school's functions.

going through all the classes and faces, do make me feel like I am a stalker.

Koon Yew and I are potential stalkers.

in fact, we are just retarded people.

Haha.

Daddy is on the plane now, will be back home this morning.

Goodnight folks.



Psychological status : Crazy.
Music : .