Wednesday, October 10, 2007

bombard you with pratas !

bombard you with pratas !

Hello people.

it's been weeks since the last post.

this week is indeed happening for me.

Haha, of course lahs.

went to Prima Restaurant Revolving Tower on Sunday.

Haha, one of my favourite restaurant when I was a young boy.


and brought my friends for prata on Monday.

and I would love to name them.


Luiteng
Jenalyn
Maverick

Cheeyong
Garry
Sengjueh
Li Hao
Chin kok
Yee chuan
Hongtat
Jolene
Kangjin
Kee koon
Zhiyang
Liuzhen
Benjamin
Joycelin
Crosby
Zhixin
Lynn
Shaun
Huiyun
Teck keong
Weiyang
Esther
Yvonne


I think I missed some names.

hopefully I didn't.

and these were the ones absent.

Koon Yew
Sibo
Yamin
Wangyu
Karyin
Hengyue
Zaneta
Guangyi
Bella
Jin
Peisze
Julia
Rebecca
and tons more from Anshao.

thanks for your gifts, folks.

and I hope all of you can make it to camp.

although some didn't make it, but still thanks in some how.

Haha !

there were "some" leftovers,

urgh, should have took away more for Guangyi.

and Yvonne the mean sister was like saying that, if only Yixiong is still around, he would have finished the food.

received two extremely unexpected calls on Monday and Tuesday.

at about 10 plus, Peisze called me.

and I am able to recongize her voice,

or else, she'll slaughter me.

Ahah !

and the other is, Pastor Kelly.

this one is really uncalled for.

Haha, still need to calm my nerves to come to come to think of it.

internet wireless at home is down.

good, less distraction.

O levels is really not far already.

and the fear is enough to kill.

Ahah.

I will be attending for that budget graduation ceremony later in the afternoon.

so reluctant to go back to school.

okay take care dudes !