Boo.
Hi there again.
okay let me resume blogging from the previous uncompleted post.
as I was mentioning, it was super hilarious.
imagine yourself, approaching strangers and start chiding them.
Haha !
alright, enough of that.
by the way, I did the question on Japan for History.
so please stop asking again and again.
Julia was so lucky lahs.
Basically she only studied three chapters, and they all came out for structured.
Russia, China and Japan.
that's some gay tyco luck, she said.
she told me what's the chapters she's gonna study for Social Studies.
and hopefully, lady luck will be on her side again.
ponned Poa tuition yesterday morning as I wanted to concentrate on my coming subjects,
therefore I didn't go to the RC in the afternoon to study.
went to Junction 8 for dinner at The Cafe Catel in the evening.
you sure know how to enjoy yourself in the mid of the most crucial part of the 'O' levels exams, people said.
Haha, so what if the sky is so gonna fall.
you still have got to fill your stomach no matter what.
most importantly, have a limit to fun.
returned home, and started conferencing with the study gang again,
practising 'D' language.
crap, it better not affect my english.
had tuition early in the Sunday morning.
my tutor watched me do a math paper 1.
good gracious, Darrell is still failing on the eve of his examination.
heck arhs, no form today.
my tutor was damn pissed with me.
he demanded that I'll have to go to Marcus's house at night and have a second session with him.
that's no problem with me, heh heh.
meanwhile, I went to search for some english to mug on.
however, I couldn't find a single.
thus, I messaged some dudes out there for help.
Kangjin was willing to lend me an essay book for reference.
as his house was just a distance away, I got my Dad to drive me there and my Mum tagged along.
the double storey private houses there caught my mum's eyes.
and she pestered me to ask if there's any houses there for sale.
damn funny lahs, she wanted to ask Kangjin to let her in to view his house.
crazy.
meanwhile, Sibo also agreed to lend me some essay notes.
at about 8.20 pm, my tutor drove his damn sports car and picked me up to Marcus's house.
he went up first as I had to wait for Sibo to pass me her notes.
while waiting I bumped into Huihui, Siqi and Vivian.
they are the hardworking geeks.
I'm so screwed lah, till now I'm still so poor at topics like conversion of units and variations.
moreover, these are the so typical paper one questions.
and it's not as if I can afford to lose those kinda marks.
no worries, pray people. (:
Ciao.
