get rocking.
got up for tuition as soon as the sun rises.
crap, I was late in fact.
who cares, that irresponsible tutor himself is also always late.
the last time I visited Marcus's house is on Thursday,
and I left my pencil box there unknowingly.
until he texted me about it.
went to his house to collect my pencil box right after tuition.
his nice mummy passed me a yakult to gulp.
Haha !
I went for lunch alone at around Khatib central.
I was feeling famished, so I ordered myself a ban mian and a oyster omelet.
meanwhile, I saw Sengjueh's family settling down for lunch too.
Haha, what a coincidence.
he soon came over to join me.
as we were chatting, Chinkok walked past; super coincident.
that's why I don't want to live in Yishun.
and my parents are intending to move to Khatib area.
you'll see all the familiar faces now and then.
I am supposed to be a loner !
he was heading for the RC to mug.
they all sat down to watch me eat.
Err..
then, I decided to hang out at the RC revising a little chemistry.
cool, the RC was pretty crowded.
and those super delighted and shocking faces when they saw me.
as far as you can see, Darrell is so adorable.
soon enough Garry came along.
and he tore my slippers at the playground !
Grr, never mind I intending to get a new one soon.
oh yes, why are we at the playground.
Ahah !
look, I have got this long shopping list awaiting.
after my 'O' levels, I am so gonna shop till I drop.
Darrell doesn't feel like blogging anymore.
Gees.
