let me tell you why.
as I was saying, we needa compensate another hour for being late yesterday.
so kenneth and me reached there at 12.30 pm.
Karyin was in morning shift today, so she didn't meet us before heading for work.
attendance is taken by manual hand punch.
as in, you'll have to key in your ID then place your right palm and allow the machine
to scan.
I am still allocated to the trim shoppe, while kenneth is being posted to the lobby,
which is ahead of the trim shoppe.
but, he's still quite a distance from me.
after hand punch right, we didn't immediately go back to our counters,
we took our own sweet time, took the longer route, then to we got to the lobby.
being stationed at the lobby is the most bimbotic thing lahs.
nobody visits there,
it's just right in front of the main door of Paragon.
but it's this booth for Christian Dior make up.
the minimum you have to spend there is still like a hundred bucks.
there will be people, like duh.
but, one customer in 2 hours.
damn slack lahs he, can watch people making up, taking photos and no customers
one.
but time passes very slowly there, that's the bad thing.
as I was settling a transaction at my counter, the chief cashier paged for me to see her
urgently.
ran up to the fourth floor and went into the office.
and I realised that Tuesday is actually my off day,
which means, I am not supposed to be on work today.
luckily, the supervisor at the trim shoppe was on sudden medical leave.
and I could replace him,
or else, it's free labour.
I was worrying if I could take leave on Wednesday, as I've got the movie outing.
then the chief cashier said, "不要紧,我给你明天off."
phew, thank God !
after coming down from the cashier room, I went straight to the lobby.
and I told Kenneth about it.
He told me actually that he knew that my off day is today,
but he didn't want to tell me.
so that I could be off on Wednesday and be available for the movie.
ehh, that's freaky !
lunch time is actually from 4.30 to 5.30.
we also had to do the hand punch scan thing.
we took our own sweet time, and we scanned our palms at like 5 oclock.
walked to Lucky Plaza for lunch, then we went back to scan.
because we wanted to make full use of the time,
and wanted to 吃蛇 for twenty minutes.
so, we went around shopping after hand punching.
we walked around the basement of Paragon,
hopefully no one catches us.
we passed by a huge M1 store.
so we went in to browse at the phones.
I went to the reception to ask about this RSS thing have been blinking at my phone
for the past 2 days.
gosh, it's internet, something like GPRS.
my bills are so gonna be a shocking one.
the person at the reception didn't manage to help me switch it off.
so, I took a number at the customer service and sat down for my turn.
can you believe it, I am doing all these crap during my working hours.
damn slack right.
Kenneth influence me one, he taught me how to 吃蛇.
HAHA !
then we dragged our feets back to our respective counters.
we went back and use the telephones to chit chat.
damn hilarious, this is the absurd thing I've ever done.
okay, tomorrow is off day.
watching movie,
but I would still prefer to go to K-box and karoake.
sing with me !
