Sunday, December 09, 2007

millenia !

Woohoo !

wonderful experience at Millenia Walk, instead of Paragon.

well, like I have mentioned in my previous post,

I was working at City Hall instead of Orchard today,

but I had to collect the five hundred dollars float and the hand punch at Paragon before I take bus 77 which takes me to Millenia Walk trim shoppe.

thank God, I wasn't robbed.

was super quiet there lahs, no business at all in the morning, despite the 20% storewide* discount.

I was the only cashier there, and I knew nobody there.

hmm, Darrell is a very sociable, conversable, outgoing, amiable, friendly and amicable boy.

therefore he makes many new friends there,

and ate lunch with a group of people whom I have not even known for 3 hours.

because there wasn't much business, we took an hour and twenty minutes for lunch.

and slacking with those fantastic people.

I treated all transactions very dearly, because they were hard to come by.

and I was told that I was too serious and over-enthusiastic in working.

Haha !

Initially, I was pretty reluctant to be posted to Millenia Walk,

I don't mind now despite sloppy working conditions, looking foward instead !

heard that I will be visiting there one of the days again.

the trim shoppe there will be closed on 16 December.

can't wait for my next visit there.

was informed that Millenia Walk is filled with homosexual men and they are all owners of boutiques there.

one of them brought a box of beautiful donuts over to let us have a bite,

everybody took a piece except for me.

He asked me why didn't I take, I replied acting innocently while controlling my laughter,

"My momma say I cannot anyhow eat strangers's food."

darn, he kept looking at me.

Hahahahahaha !


closed my counter at 9pm plus and took a taxi back to Paragon.

ahem, the taxi fare could be claimed.

Haha, tsk tsk.

poof, Metro was as pack as a sandwich.

kiasu Singaporeans chionging for the discount.

aiyah, Metro greatest rivals, Robinson and OG are also revealing very attractive discount offer.

and some better than Metro's offer, very competetive christmas sale.

after settling some paper work, I went to help out the trim shoppe at Paragon.

with the accurate, precise, swifty hands of mine, there wasn't a long queue anymore.
(:

真不知泰山, 把朕这种人才去Millenia Walk, 真实可惜埋没人才.

maybe they think I can handle everything on my own, and assured that there won't be any problems.

need no one to supervise me, and can then be rest-assured.

Haha !

as it was late, we were allowed to claim taxi fare the next day.

Karyin, Kenneth and me were supposed to wait for a cab at the taxi stand.

however, the queue was freaking long.

Kenneth cut the queue by joining some other temporary cashiers in front,

and asked Karyin and me to join them, but we refused.

there were so many eyes staring at us and we felt unjust so we decided to queue from right the end.

a brilliant idea struck us, which was to walk right ahead, quite a distance away from the taxi stand and hail a cab, then pick Karyin up at the taxi queue.

stopped a cab in less than a minute, and picked Karyin up from the taxi queue.

gosh, many people staring ferociously at us.

Haha, heck them.

Kenneth called my phone asking how did we manage to hail a cab in such short period.

and we told him our intelligent plan.

then we requested the taxi driver to return back to the taxi stand, where we could pick Kenneth up.

however, the taxi driver refused to and voiced out in a loud tone.

I wonder why Karyin and I didn't scold him back,

as no one has ever dared to challenge us in scolding people,

let him off for once.

sorry eh kenneth, not our fault.

shucks, tomorrow cannot attend church again.

celebrating my grandfather's birthday on Sunday,

and thus I had to switch my working shift which was supposed to be afternoon to the morning shift.

and next week my shift will be morning shift too, and I also cannot attend next week's.

anshao camp is coming. (:

oh yeah,

to my dearest ex-andersonians, class 6.7 of 2005,
please be informed that there's a gathering at Linda Cho's place on the 18th of December ( Tuesday )
please kindly make yourself available for the gathering.
thanks a zillion, much appreciated.