Hello to you, you and you!
Had company lunch at Royal Plaza on the eve of Good Friday during lunch time.
It was actually a farewell meal for the manager and me,
how I wish there's such lunch everyday, (:
because we had to drive down to Orchard Road, settle down and have rounds of meals (buffet) and chat most importantly.
lunch was supposed to be only an hour, how could it be possible if you do everything within an hour.
The food was so so, the chocolate fondue can kill my throat right away with it's sweetness.
I checked out the price of their lunch buffet, it's just 37 bucks per head.
Grr, stingy company.
Buffet lunch can easily cost up to 70 bucks per person for places such as Merchant Court, Shangarila hotel etc.
Furthermore, Royal Plaza is halal.
Hahahaha, no offence, but I would prefer non-halal food.
It's a weekday, but we needn't go to school/ work,
feel so good to be resting on weekdays.
It's Good Friday, let's commemorate the death of our Saviour.
We're all cleansed children, by the precious blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I finally went back to my old church on Good Friday,
it has been like 973545813402 years since I went back.
obviously not, but definitely more than a decade, at least 12 years.
I can still recognise my sunday school teacher okay!
And the people are very familiar looking, probably it's because I grew up there with most of the teens there.
That church is 71 years old, damn cool. :O
I just realised that going to the same church as my parents have got lots of advantages;
They will cover my transport expenses,
and they offer to pay for my offerings, (though today's came from my pocket)
lunch will be sponsored, (furthermore, it's always good food) :D
HAHAHA, suddenly money is just so important to me.
Although money cannot buy you everything in the entire universe, at least money won't push you away.
Had lunch with my parents this afternoon,
and my mum couldn't stop ranting about the food at Jack's Place.
She even wrote a feedback form, dressing them down, and suggested them to learn from the hotels or something like that,
damn hilarious, I can laugh my backside off.
School is starting in a couple of weeks time, and I dread school very much.
Got my laptop ready last week already,
However, it doesn't make a huge difference to me,
as I would rather use the desktop than the laptop,
it will just come into good use if there's competition for the desktop.
Everybody in the family already have a laptop for themselves already, but we're still fighting over the computer.
Rah, I'm looking for a nice pair of glasses since January.
I just hate it when I have the same pair of spectacles with any body,
Although there's a large variety of glasses now, however, it's so easy to see any Dick, Tom or Harry wearing the same.
Haha, can't you see that I'm blogging nonsense.
Somehow I need to blog lah, quite long never blog already.
Cheers for Easter Sunday!
I guess there's a need of a new environment for me,
How I wish I can just hide from you forever.
