Life is like a Rubik's Cube.
keep trying to solve it to seek perfection; to be more Christ-like.
Oh no, I better not touch on this topic, as it never fails to drive my readers away.
I'm very very satisfied with my spiritual life, for some secluded reason. 不能说的秘密 :/
However, I need to maintain this kinda standard or improve if possible.
Oh yah, I watched The Secrets not long ago, admitting that I'm super nub, as in slow.
But I don't support Jay Chou's production that much, despite watching Kungfu Dunk his latest fructification, twice.
The female lead 小雨 is super frightening, if she's my lover, I would rather not want to hold her hand nor kiss her, due to her asthma relapse. D:
Recently, I've been very into drama serials and movies too.
Done with Revolving Doors of Vengeance (Hongkong version online), Jesus of Nazareth etc.
Jesus of Nazareth is much nicer than the Passion of the Christ, because this film uses more from scriptures then any other movie.
Oh yes, I'm just asking around if anybody bought the "Bible Experience", and if I could borrow :D
I've got the urge to get it online,
however, I feel the pinch, it's like eighty bucks :O
Recently, I'm not into splurging the legal tender, although I still do have the craze of shopping.
One fine day, I sat down at my work desk, and pondered in serious thought about my future.
I seriously need money for my university.
Can the money not be from my parents?
Things work pretty differently for my family.
For other families, it would be like, if you are working, you will have to support yourself, no pocket money will be given.
Differently, my family works the opposite, if you are working you will have pocket money.
Likewise, no allowance to be given for the slackers because their 3 meals will be covered.
Therefore, through this implementation, my mother is encouraging us to work.
My second sister has been shaking her feet at home for her entire holiday.
Her only commitment is her driving lessons.
I can't believe that I am allowing her to take over my job.
Through a job agency, I managed to get this job as an accountant.
As school will commence on the 7th of April (Monday), I can only offer my service till the 4th of April (Friday).
Thus, through hard work, I made some arrangements with the Human Resource Executive.
I managed to convince them to permit my sister to offer her service, and take over my duties.
And guess what, I'm paid $6.50/hr by the agency, my sister will be receiving $7.50/hr by the company straight.
Rah, my eyes are filled with green, and I feel like getting commission from her.
Honestly, $7.50/hr is such a hot deal to me.
Allow me to just write something about my current job.
I seriously like it a lot, more than the one at Metro.
The friendly environment is the most I will miss I guess.
That day, we had a lucky draw, just within the finance department,
the first prize was a bottle of XO.
Thank God, I got the first runner up prize, bird nest.
I feel so embarrassed, as in I'm just a temporary employee.
Taking the gathering as an opportunity, the General Manager for the Finance Department made an announcement and informed that one of the finance manager will be leaving the company.
That manager is in charge of me, and she's leaving on the same date as me, therefore, there will be a company lunch on the 20th, and a farewell dinner at night.
I can't wait for this day, but it also marks that my days are numbered in the company.
The enrolment for Republic Poly is so annoying.
I had to sacrifice my cell group and the mini class gathering for it.
feel damn bad, people booked me like few weeks ago.
Well, that's the only time when my Dad and I can afford the time to go down to the school.
I'll be paying my school fees 100% through my mum's CPF, so people, please stop enquiring from me.
Currently, I am very exasperated with banglas and bus drivers.
They never be unsuccessful to scare my shit out of my ass.
Haha, I know this description is super unglam, crude and sounds disgusting.
But I cannot think of a better summarized depiction of what I've encountered days back.
Darrell needs to cultivate patience.
是我的心动摇了吗?
