Saturday, March 29, 2008

time, please?

Gooogooogaga! (:

How's your day people?

You must be dying to date me, especially *winks*

I can't believe I could be be that shameless, heh heh.

Attended Prayer Meeting yesterday night.

Oh my goodness, my favourite person leading the worship.

For those who didn't attend, you missed her gorgeous singing.

However, it's such a pity that she didn't sing her own songs.

Most crucially, you not only missed her, but you also missed nubcake Darrell.

Wahahahaha!

Many thoughts ran through my mind during worship,

and ahem, some nubcake saw the ugly side of me.

It was quite a good and meaningful night what, how come some say boring ):

Oh yah, most probably, there won't be mission trip this year,

what a damn displeasing news.

Happily went for Acjc's carnival, which is freakingly far from my place.

I'm so grateful that I am not in Singapore Polytechnic.

Retarded Poly is good enough for me.

What the, let Theon catch me there, still scratch my hand until bleed.

Jen should have gone leh, we could shared the tickets.

I'm missing her terribly.

Anyhow spent the money on food and games.

The yogurt is uberly nice, other than that, I shan't comment.

HAHA!

I feel so childish playing the games there, especially trying to win the X-Box/ Ipods.

That's exceedingly spastic.

Overall, I think Acjc's carnival was better than Presbyterian High's.

Haha, like duh.

On the way home, I was informed that my mum the humpti dumpti had a great fall,

my Dad messaged everybody to get home right away.

Thank God that it was just a minor fall with bruises and scratches.

Damn cool, within a short while, me and my sister got back.

Actually, to me, nothing means more important than the Lord and my family.

I even accompanied the folks to have KFC for dinner,

and I even swallowed it no matter how oily and greasy was it.

Yawn, I am so beat today.

Goodnight kiddos.

I just need some time of yours, please.