Monday, April 07, 2008

first day of school

Everybody is like blogging about their first day in Republic Polytechnic, the highly destestable school.

Em, I seriously think RP sucks like fart.

Initially I thought the solving problem basis system will nuture the republicans into a self learning, independent person.

However, I just realised that it's just leisure time for you to chat and crap around.

Nobody learnt a shit at the end of the day.

Actually it all lies with the facilitator, depending whether the facilitator is a strict one or not.

I feel that my facilitator is super lenient, most probably is because he's new in the school.

Therefore, many of my classmates are extremely sucked up to him.

I admit I treated him like dust and was kind of rude to him, but I merely spoke frankly; just my opinions.

The questions he asked were like so what the heck.

But I just realised that my grades will be graded by him, thus I guess I must treat him better in order to get better grades. :)

Because I intend to change my course after my year 1,

I think I still might have a chance to enter Hospitality and Tourism Management.

I was like don't know who to go for lunch with today.

My new groupmates, secondary schoolmates, nub-sister, wanted to have lunch with me.

I feel like going lunch with all of them. :D

Stupid laoniang came to my class to look for me.

Managed to meet up with all my secondary schoolmates during our break time.

and my nub sister treated me for lunch, muahahaha!


then I went dinner with another few secondary schoolmates at causeway point.

Rahh, there are like so many ex-navalities in RP lah.

I dread school, still got homework to do!