Thursday, May 01, 2008

week post.

Hello fellow nubcakes!

Opps, does that make myself a nubcake too? :S

Through His grace, I kinda recuperated from my illness.

However, I am still coughing quite badly as if I have contracted some tuberculosis.

The people around me are so afraid me of coughing my lungs or internal organs out -.-

nothing of that sort okay, though the cough is really bad.

I deserved it man,

the main reason of the outbreak of this illness is because of the dumb durians I had at Geylang.

The week flies man.

I thought I could have let my spirit rest throughout the weekends.

But, the weekends were as hectic as the weekdays.

Gave worship at church a miss on Friday, as I had lots of unsettled stuffs to attend to.

got Zhixin's housewarming gift on Friday night, damn broke now :X

luckily I was given a discount, or else it will be a triple digit figure.

Housewarming at Zhixin's house was a very good idea,

whereby it brings everybody together and catch up with one another.

tsk tsk, gambling is bad.

My saturday schedule is really cocked up,

I did not attend for group meeting in the morning, because the time clashes with the house warming party.

had some family dinner occupying the entire night, caused me to be absent from the gathering at Pastor Kelly's house.

I am damn sad okay. :D

heh heh, the smile is so contradicting.

the family dinner was at Yan Palace,

my uncle reserved some lounge cum room, singing as we were eating.

I can't believe I can sing hokkien, cantonese, and oldie chinese songs.

no wonder I am always said by everybody that I am not from this era.

so do you see the reason why my voice is so bad, especially on Sunday.

I was extremely late for church on Sunday,

because I reached home late and still need to rush through the mission trip minutes in chinese.

even forgo Sunday school, and my sunday school teacher is hopping mad.

she is damn nice though, she gave Minghui and me a treat for lunch at Ichiban Sushi after out mission trip meeting.

then I had to rush to Suntec City to meet my two retarded sisters,

bought an icecream cake from Swensens then Dad picked us up and headed for the Singapore Flyer.

it was to celebrate my grandmother's birthday.

take note, it's my father's side one.

I have not been meeting them for quite a period of them, almost half a year.

the atmosphere wasn't that bad, no smell of gun powder from my mother.

Hahahahaha!

Hey, staying in Republic Polytechnic's Hostel is not a bad idea.

you need to find another 5 friends to stay in an apartment.

It's just like a three room condominium, with a kitchen, toilets, hall etc.

you get to use all Repbulic Polytechnic's facilities, free wireless!

$400++ per local student, not bad right!

However, housekeeping must be done, and there is some curfew for weekdays and weekends.

It's not that bad to me, if I cannot get back to the hostel on time, I can still stay over for the night at friend's house or even return back to your own house.

but the hostels are fully occupied at the moment.

I am sick and tired of doing powerpoint presentations and rushing through reflective journals.

especially sometimes when group members are so not taking the initiative to do work.

my classmates say that I am a perfectionist, is that the case?

At times I pity the people who are working with me, as they are always being pressurised.

I somehow must get work done properly and ensures things to be on the right track.

I cannot allow things to be left hanging, because I will somehow just feel very awkward and uneasy inside.

Therefore, I try my best to ensure that work is done on time, and so I am sometimes being called the pusher by some classmates whom teamed with me.

Some feel much pressurised as I will tend to haste and rush people during lunchtime, or even not allow them to go for lunch until some work is done.

My idea of working in the team might not be approved by all, but it is beneficial to the team in a way or so.

Republic Poly just opened another canteen, any recommendations?

Labour day is a day to rest, should I join RP retards for a movie?



p.s, I am so sorry for the late post, I just don't have the time for blogging.