I know I look uberly retarded in those pictures below.
heh, I don't really care much. school is really getting on my nerves,
I feel like getting away from school; republic polytechnic.
waking up at gay wee hours, taxing work, annoying people, dumb tests, horrible food etc.
I've missed so many campus crusade life meetings,
and there isn't any today as it's some public holiday.
Shucks, there won't be life meetings for quite some time already, prolly after the school holidays.
My discipleship group leader is still coming after me for my homework which I have owed him since weeks.
Nevertheless, there's still something called Cell Group.
This brought me to the recall of bumping into my design and technology teacher at
yio chu kang market on saturday,
I remember many of us, used to dislike her to the core and her lessons never fail to drive us to sleep.
We chatted like old pals, and we almost wanted to sit down, catch up and chat over a cup of coffee.
Luckily we were both in a hurry, thankfully.
School holidays are approaching, that means mission trip is coming.
I am not sure if I'm looking forward to it, I am afraid the preparation work is not solid enough.
wonder if the kids will enjoy the camp.
There is like another thing that I am worrying,
erm, the missionaries will be singing 差遣我 next week.
Usually, my voice is not very good early in the morning.
and gf-pk still want me to like sing in another tone with Pauline who is much more
experienced than me.
I am so pressurised, seriously.
Somemore, I realised that I can no longer sing that high pitch ever since I recovered from my recent illness.
On the happier side, I freakingly love my momma like crazy.
She just handed me 700 bucks this morning, to get my new Louis Vuitton wallet.
actually, I bet she will definitely not sponsor me if I didn't get her, her mother's day present.
I went shopping the entire Sunday night, and got her Zara clothes 220 dollars.
wanted to get her a handbag from Gucci but that is absolutely out of the question,
beyond my means.
got myself some clothes plus withdrawing money for the mission trip digged a hole in my pocket already.
oh oh help, my karaoke craze is back.
