Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian

I’ve just returned from Campus Crusade Republicans’ camp, which held from 9- 12 June.

Apparently, I did not attend fully.

supposed to go school this morning, for some reason I didn't.


I feel so deprived of time.

shucks, there are lots of things that I need to settle but I just don't have the time.

I guess I will have to make a trip to church tomorrow to practise on the song which I will be singing for Fathers' Day.

still need to find time to do my hair at Reds.

please allow me to do some shopping before school reopens, pretty please.

and my shopping list goes on and on.

shut up darrell, save money first!

oh yes, before I forgot.

remember I did bring up regarding creating a new blog to manage with my spiritual health?

here is it,
http://jesussaveddarrell.wordpress.com/

republicans, enjoy your last few holidays ):



The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian.
I would strongly recommend fellow Christians to watch this movie :D