I did something incredibly stupid today. I didn't intend to go to school today. The thought of that utterly detestable science and facilitator kills my interest for school. It just simply shoots me down, and pushes me down to hades, oh boy! Besides, there aren't many people who were present in school either. So, I got up late deliberately and wanted to go shopping in the afternoon.
However, I was pretty much attracted to the problem statement when some classmates told me over messenger. As a result, I dragged myself out of my cosy bed, packed my stuffs, took a shower and made my way to school. I was freakingly late for like approximately 3 hours. Classmates were somewhat shocked to see me though due to my super duper lateness. As soon as i settled myself down, I decided to catch a movie at causeway point; practically half of the class left lah. Some of us even argued with the facilitator. heh! I don't deny the fact that we are indeed problematic children. we first had lunch next to the arcade, then caught Get Smart at Cathy. Playing at the arcade was crazy, and the show Get Smart seriously cannot make it.
Gosh, didn't expect this post to be that wordy and lengthy. Someone kidnaps darrell to bangladesh for a holiday so he'll stop this post.

The super not nice movie.
