Saturday, August 02, 2008

There is this reflective journal few weeks ago,

“If you are forming a small company, who in the class will you choose to be you partner? Name 3 person and state why.”

I got the most votes lah! Look what people say about Darrell. If you don’t understand what are they mean, don’t bother to; because me myself I don’t quite get it either.


• Darrell is a well planned kind of person. With this attitude, he can help the small company's financial and help to grow the company.

• I would recommend Darrell to be its head of customers service department. Darrell had strong interaction skills and could have a good conversation with the clients our company will meet in the up coming years. Plus he had also good leadership skills to control his staffs who are working under him. So he is the most suitable one for this job.

• The first one I think I will choose Darrell. Because he is quite a smart boy and the most important is he will try his best to finish his work as soon and well as possible. What’s more he has a good appearance and communicates skill. So he can introduce our product well and attract more customs.

• Darrell? Well he's a very dominant person. He's very persuasive, great head for business and really lively sort of person. With these three people as my partners, I bet my company can really do well and prosper in it.

• I would choose Darrell first. When starting off a business, we have to ensure that we have a strong and reliable network. Even if we don't have it, we need people who can help you attain this network. And I believe Darrell has the ability to do that. From what i have observed and understood about them is that Darrell is a very dominant person but yet very articulate, • First of all, forming a small company is not that easy.

•If we are needed to find partners to cooperate and work with, then those partners shall not be chosen wrongly, they must have potential and good qualities in order to succeed in forming a small company. Well, who will I choose to be my partners in my class then? Firstly, I will choose Darrell to be one of my partners. As forming company means doing business too and he is quite strong in enterprise skills. He is able to explain and come out with logic thinking that I can’t. Examples are like, what are the consequences of making this decision in business streams; what are the factors that we need to take into consideration when doing this and that, so on and so forth. I’m always impressed with his answers whenever he explains to us without referring to any references or resources. Sometimes, I really do admire and envy his clever brain! Darrell is a very responsible and considerate person too. He will never fail to accomplish the tasks given by the team. Furthermore, he always does more than what we expected. Besides that, he has a good leadership skill and very fluent in English too. Since English language is an international language and very important in this society nowadays, so I believe that having him as a partner in my company is a wise choice and can help me a lot a lot! Well, overall, three of them are good in English and have positive and impressive personality and advantages. I believe that having them in my company definitely is not a wrong choice of choosing them and they can aid you anytime when needed.

• First one, I choose Darrell, because Darrell is very good at speaking. His English is very good, and he has a good communication skills, he also very knowledgeable. So he can doing the job that when we have some negotiates with others, like a diplomat.

•I would ask Darrell to be my accounting manager, as i think that he is good in accounting and can also give out smart ideas.

• Darrell is a smooth talker and this can help to clinch deals easily.

• Why I choose Darrell? Leadership is bringing out the best in people. If a person who has financial intelligent know the skill necessary to be success in setting up a company. One of the skills was to get beyond the surface of a person and begin to gaze into their core. Listen to a person’s words, look into their souls. Ability to discover the strength of others, make them in good use. What make a company? SYSTEM. If a company with good system it will run, this is reason why I choose them. Why I choose them? Because they are part of the system. Darrell, after observing the strength of him is management. Has an ability to manage the team while. A company can’t be run by only 4 people there are going to be employee and need a leader to manage them

• Actually our class also have many the person who having abilities. I think I will choose Darrell to be my partner first, why? Because I think that he is a careful and chariness, but sometime if nobody give him some supervise and urge, he will not to pay attention there. When you giving some special and interesting thing let him do, he will paid whole of his energy to done the assignment perfectly. So, if I want him to be my partner, I think I will give some more or high challenging to “tekan” him… just like Darrell do by something, he will pay all attention with it. Although that is difficult to solve, he may find out some of the solution to solve it.

• I also considered another member in the class, he's very good at communication skills a smooth talker, and know how to buy people's interest, but due to a certain trait, I think twice because although he may be good, sometimes when one is kind of a perfectionist, it will narrow down the options to grow creatively as a company or even take certain risk and it also can hinder a team's development and relationship.

Is that darrell they are referring really me? How come I don’t agree. heh!