Sunday, September 28, 2008

very recently, i have almost routed around the entire singapore just within this hectic week; north, south, central, east, west.

harborfront, telok blangah, river valley, orchard, dhoby ghaut, serangoon, toa payoh, ang mo kio, yishun, shenton way, woodlands, bishan, jurong, holland road, queenstown, redhill, margret drive, bugis, katong, bradell, changi, and of course jalan kayu.

(side track a bit, travelling helps a lot spiritually)

guess what, by travelling around, I recalled back my dearest secondary school days, from secondary 1-4.

regardless of good times or bad times, every single classmate/ friend, whom I used to be very good with, and eventually strayed apart,

on the other hand, friends whom I used to be hi-bye friends, turned out to be one of my first degree pals.

my birthday is approaching, and the thought of it randomly brought back the reminiscence of last year when I brought everybody for a meal, remember people?

majority of navalities, and the minority from anshao.

I didn't mean to put both big arbitrary groups together, but it's not only time-efficient and also less costly for me, heh!

to be honest, I do have the slight intention to attempt something like that again this year.

however, the guest list would probably hit like seventy this time. double omgosh.


heading for a financial crisis, lately my wallet can just never pass hundred and fifty bucks.

darrell is overspending obviously, blame it on himself.

enough of digressing, I really want to take this opportunity to get nobility, achievement, valour navalities to catch up this whole big gap.

bonding session for anshao, I somehow feel that it's not as proper as before.

and my ex-classmates, (some) current classmates too!

wait, this is getting more and more random! how the heck are they going to mingle?!

oh yeah, I promised some last year that I would love to take them to a better ambiance place on my birthday if I got the time.

sadly, I know this is mission impossible.